|Aliases|| Lucas |
|Height||5'11" or 180 cm|
|• Professional Information•|
|• Additional Information•|
|Family|| Kumakocho (Father)|
Unnamed Mother (deceased)
|Hobby||Collecting bottle caps|
|LeastFave Food||Grated yams|
Profile Description Edit
A taciturn and unfriendly man. His parents upheld a very lackadaisical French lifestyle and, as a result, were not very good role models to him growing up. Because of that, he hates players, resulting in him and Leon quarreling often. Because he's the composer of I♥B, he's good at performing alone. He is a transfer student from France. He's a fan of Kusakabe Torahiko's children’s stories, so they get together to talk about writing them from time to time.
- Make a simple self-introduction.
- I'm Lucas. I came from France. I don't like being made a fuss of, but the feeling of being cheered on is nice. I'll be relying on you.
- How did you become an idol?
- I became an idol in order to beat a certain guy. I'm making my own path as I simply just can't stand still.
- Your impression upon meeting the other members?
- Noah is our competent leader. I remember the day where I realized that despite his appearance, he's a dark guy inside……
Due to the loss of his mother at a young age and his father's negligence when he was growing up, Lucas is poor at conveying his emotions to others and often comes off as rude or blunt. He appreciates people who wholeheartedly take on tasks and are serious about what they do. On the flip side, he can be extremely harsh toward people he considers as not "hardworking," and he often holds borderline perfectionist expectations for others and himself. He gets very annoyed when people assume he's a flirt due to the fact he's French and the stereotype is that French men like to flirt. In truth, he is actually quite against hosts and players. He enjoys reading nonfiction books but has a soft side for fairy tales.
Lucas is a tall young man with short, spiky dark purplish-blue hair, parted on the right side. He has dark pink, reddish eyes. More than often, Lucas has a serious expression on his face and rarely smiles.
He possesses a dark-coloured, 4-stringed bass guitar.
- ↑ Yamato Nadeshiko is a Japanese term for the perfect, feminine, pure and innocent woman. This is, however, referring to his favorite author, Tiger Kids.
- ↑ The "Dangos over flowers" phrase has a lot of meanings to it. One of them is that Dangos that are served on festivals are really nice and tasty, while the (cherry) flowers are fleeting, as they soon wither and disappear. So the phrase can be interpreted as "better something useful than something pretty"
- ↑ Japanese military helmet
|Edit Lucas' Cards|
|F∞F||Seiya Aido • Akira Mitsurugi • Kanata Minato|
|Twinkle Bell||Satsuki Kururugi • Mutsuki Kururugi|
|I♥B||Noah • Leon • Li Chaoyang • Rabi • Lucas|
|ArS||Torahiko Kusakabe • Raku Wakaouji • Hikaru Orihara • Kyosuke Momoi • Akio Tobikura • Shiki Amabe|
|Tenjyou Tenge||Tsubaki Rindo • Toya Honoki • Tatsumi Madarao • Aoi Kakitsubata|
|Lancelot||Issei Todoroki • Futami Akabane • Takamichi Sanzenin|
|RE:BERSERK||Eva Armstrong • Mio Yamanobe • Ban Jumonji|
|POP'N STAR||Kokoro Hanabusa • Momosuke Oikawa • Runa Kagurazaka|
|Alchemist||Kuro Yakaku • Baber • Saku Uruha|
|Others||Producer • Kumakocho • iKids|
|Shuffle Units||Grandmaster • TOYBOX • Yaseiji • QA • Warlock|