|Aliases|| Rabi |
|Height||6'0" or 182 cm|
|• Professional Information•|
|• Additional Information•|
|Family|| Unnamed Father |
Natasha (Older Sister)
Liliya (Younger Sister)
|LeastFave Food||Beech Muschrooms|
Profile Description Edit
The group’s mediator. He cares for the group more deeply than the others. He gives off the impression of a gentle older brother, despite being a reformed delinquent. Though he seems normal, he used to do heavy metal performances. He's a transfer student from Russia. He gets along well with Tsubaki Rindo, and they often talk a lot.
- Make a simple self-introduction.
- I'm Rabi. I come from Russia. All of us band members are the same age, yet I honestly appear older……I wonder, do I have an old-looking face?
- How did you become an idol?
- It's nothing special. I got called by the president one day when I was smoking. I didn't know about his costume as a bear so I was surprised.
- Your impression upon meeting the other members?
- Chaoyang is shy, but I think he's really a guy with a passionate heart. He might be the one I talk to the most.
Contrary to his big, slightly intimidating stature, Rabi is a kind young man who acts quite protective and caring toward his fellow band members, especially so towards Li Chaoyang, who he initially perceived as a meek and socially withdrawn boy that needed lots of encouragement from friends to open up. However, traces of his former delinquent days still remain, and Rabi's protective instincts can slip into violent rages when he sees the people he cares about being harmed by someone else. However, after each outburst, Rabi seems to regret showing his darker side to others, hinting that he is trying hard to move on from his past.
Rabi has long white hair which reaches down his back, with shorter sections at the top of his head. His fringe is cut above eye level. He has blue eyes.
He possesses a red drum set, which is shown in his God Rare Card. He is often seen holding his drumsticks.
|Edit Rabi's Cards|