|Aliases|| Seiya |
|Height||5'10" or 178 cm|
|• Professional Information•|
|• Additional Information•|
|Family|| Unnamed Father |
Masaki (Elder Sister)
|Hobby||Swimming; Studying Japanese culture|
|Fave Food||Potato Fries|
|LeastFave Food||Yam Cake|
Profile Description Edit
Cheerful and positive. A boy who’s always looking towards the future. He was raised in America, and came to Japan when he was an elementary school student. Because he loves Japan, he frequently collects Japanese accessories and other things. Tsubaki Rindo is his senior, whom he admires, and Noah was his childhood friend in America.
- Make a simple self introduction
- I'm Seiya Aido! I used to live in America but now I'm here! Hehe! I will become the best idol star in Japan!
- How did you become an idol?
- Well, it's actually a secret but I will make an exception and tell it only to you. Truth is, I'm chasing after a person I admire!
- Your impression upon meeting the other members?
- When I first met Akira I thought he was a strange guy with his laughing and saying "Fufu", but he's actually nicer than he looks.
An enthusiastic youth whose goal is to become a samurai idol. A genuine and kind boy who is always willing to do what's right and help out, such as helping Kokoro with his live despite the latter insulting all of them repeatedly. Seiya is very friendly to everyone and has a positive outlook on things.
Seiya is a fairly tall guy who has naturally wavy blond hair, which is cut just under his ears. He has light skin and his eyes are pure blue.
- ↑ "Once you live in a certain place and settle there, it becomes the best place to be."
- ↑ Referring to his unit.
- ↑ A crawl is a kind of swimming stroke, further explained in this comment.
- ↑ Hatsumōde (初詣 hatsumōde ?) is the first Shinto shrine visit of the Japanese New Year.
- ↑ From wikipedia
- ↑ He's making a pun since "holy night" is pronounced "Seiya" in Japanese, so sentence he said was "Seiya ni Seiya ga Seitan"
- ↑ Hagoita on Wikipedia
- ↑ Seiya intentionally sings it with the wrong lyric: "も～、い～くつね～る～と和尚がTWO". The correct one is: "もういくつねるとお正月" (How many more times do we have to go to bed before New Year's Day?). An article about the song can be read here.
- ↑ In Japan, Cat Day is on 2/22 (since the 2 in japanese is pronounced as "ni" which is similar to a cat's "nya"
- ↑ The Doll's festival (pronounced Momo no Sekke) is held on March 3rd. Here he makes a pun since momo also means "Peach"
- ↑ Japanese military helmet. More info on it here
- ↑ Synesthesia is a neurological condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. People who report such experiences are known as synesthetes.