|Height||6'0" or 183 cm|
|• Professional Information•|
|• Additional Information•|
|Family|| Unnamed Father |
Profile Description Edit
A boy full of determination. Even though he is very determined, he is the type who can feel down sometimes. He usually likes to be alone when he feels down, but since he feels easily lonely it doesn't last long. He doesn't get along with Kakitsubata Aoi and they quarrel a lot, but they recognize each other abilities.
- Make a simple self introduction
- I'm Tatsumi Madarao! I will make you say that Tenjyou Tenge is the best group in the world! So, best regards!
- How did you become an idol?
- I got dragged by my sister but now I'm thankful to her. After all we Tenjyou Tenge are cool right?! Cheer us on ok?
- Your impression upon meeting the other members?
- Geh! That Aoi! Just because he's an year older he talks like he knows much more than me! It-it's not like I hate him...It just pisses me off!
To Be Added.
Tatsumi is a tall boy with a pale skin. He has messy red hair and is often seen wearing a headband. He has yellow eyes, and sometimes wears earrings.
- ↑ Koinobori's are koi carp-shaped flags used during Children's day. The black carp (Magoi) at the top represents the father, the red carp (Higoi) represents the mother, and the last carp represents the child (traditionally son), with an additional carp added for each subsequent child with color and position denoting their relative age