Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Height||5'9" or 175 cm|
|• Professional Information•|
|• Additional Information•|
|Family|| Unnamed Father |
Unnamed younger Sister
|Hobby||Rising decoretive plants|
Profile Description Edit
A boy with soft manners, who is kind towards everyone and very polite. Because of his very calm personality he's also an airhead. He is close to Tsubaki, whom he has supported since forever. Additionally, he mediates whenever Madarao Tatsumi and Kakitsubata Aoi are fighting. Even if he looks like he doesn't drink at all, he's actually a strong drinker.
- Make a simple self introduction
- "My name is Honoki Toya. I would've never thought that me, a mere assistant for Tsubaki, will aim to be an idol along with him."
- How did you become an idol?
- "I've always liked seeing people smiling. That's why, I'll become a splendid idol that can bring smile to everyone's face."
- Your impression upon meeting the other members?
- "Tsubaki had always been a troublesome child since long ago... But, I think he has a charm that attracts everyone towards him."
Toya is a selfless person who has a great adversity towards bothering others by either relying on them too much or acting selfish. In order to insure he is not a burden, he is earnest and hardworking- always reflecting and seeking to improve himself. Toya cares deeply about the other members of his group. Often times he dotes on them and in general, due his meditative nature, he is an important linchpin to his group. When things take a turn for the worst, Toya is the one who is always there with a reassuring smile, completed with a reassuring voice. Although he appears very mild-mannered, there are unexpected sides to him such as his strong tolerance to alcohol. He is very self-conscious of the impression he leaves on other people and likes cats.
|Toya:||Eh, we haven't met before have we?|
Aah, you are...! I have already heard the rumors!
I am Toya Honoki, a member of Tenjyou Tenge. That said, did you hear it?
The rumor I heard wasn't a bad one at all. I heard that we will get a capable producer.
It seems you will be in charge of us too, right?
Fufu, so it really was so. You somehow looked like you were searching for me so I kinda guessed it.
I'm glad we have a kind producer like you.
You're a person with a smile like flowers blooming. Please don't get that embarrassed. I'm just telling the truth.
Pleased to work with you from now on.
Toya has straight, white hair with a pink glow that goes down to the nape of his neck in the back. His bangs hang down to just above his eyes in the front, and frame his face at the sides. His bangs are parted in the middle. He has brownish-pink eyes.
Voiced Lines Edit
- ↑ The phrase he uses is 花が綻ぶように笑う which is used when someone has a bright smile
- ↑ "Oni" means literally "demon". On Setsubun people scatter beans to keep the evil spirits away
- ↑ From Wikipedia
- ↑ Basically an igloo